DOLPHIN TMV3 INTEGRATED THERMOSTATIC MIXING VALVE AL0220
DOLPHIN TMV3 INTEGRATED THERMOSTATIC MIXING VALVEAL0220
- Anti scald mixing valves are designed to eliminate the risk of scalding and are suitable for use in a wide range of public health care, social, commercial and domestic applications.
- Complies with the following certifications; WRAS, BS EN 1287:2001, BS7942, BS EN 1111:2001
- Temperature pre-set to 43ºC, but easily adjustable on site. Temperature range 38°-46°C.
- Working pressure 0.2-10bar.
- When used as TMV3 valve meets the requirements of NHS model engineering specification DO8.
- Supplied with pre fitted strainers and non return valves.
- UK manufactured
- WRAS Approved product certificate number - 1907010