DOLPHIN PANEL MOUNTED INFRARED SOAP DISPENSER BCL632C / BCL632S
DOLPHIN PANEL MOUNTED INFRARED SOAP DISPENSERBCL632C / BCL632S
- Electronic foam soap dispenser activated by an infrared sensor. When the user places his hand within the sensor range, the soap dispenser delivers the foam soap.
- A big improvement in soap dispensing foaming soap drastically reduces soap consumption when compared to standard liquid soap
- Integral peristaltic pump prevent backflow ensuring a germ free environment and, in conjunction with the touch free operation, eliminates the risks of contamination
- Soap and air settings can be adjusted to personalise soap ‘foamability’ via a remote control which easy to use and designed for the janitor or client to use (DB52). One of these is supplied FOC with every 6 dispensers or can be purchased separately.
- Sensor settings (range etc) can be adjusted with a separate remote control – this is a more complex unit and designed more for maintenance staff to use (DB52)
- Panel mounted it includes a 1 litre foam soap bottle, integral bottle support and fixing kit
- Designed to match Dolphin Blue DB400 and DB1400 series taps
- Important: please contact Dolphin Technical Helpline 01424 202224 /consult fitting instructions for design guidance
- Power connections: soap dispenser: female / power source: male
- Draws maximum current of 0.5A at sensor activation
- 2 year guarantee
- Powered by 12v Transformer; a 3 pin version is supplied complete with each dispenser
- BCL632S Brushed Satin Finish
- BCL632C Mirror Polished Finish